In the Tambov region, five people died due to a faulty TV

In the Inzhavinsky district of the Tambov region, five people died from carbon monoxide poisoning. IA REGNUM was informed about this on March 16 in the press service of the regional department of the Ministry of Emergency Situations.

The tragedy took place in the village of Filatovsky on Sovkhoznaya street. The bodies of four men and one woman were found in a private house, among them was the owner of the house. The age of the victims is from 45 to 61 years. There were no children among them.

In one of the rooms, traces of local fire and TV body melting were found. The Investigative Directorate of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation opened a criminal case under the article “Causing death by negligence.”